Planning your reception playlist? From the first to the last dance, the Flutter FETTI Team has put together a must have music list including 20 of the top wedding songs of 2015. If we missed your favorite, PLEASE leave a comment! Let’s keep this thread rolling with your favorite songs!
The first dance is a moment that will be cherished forever. Wedding guests watch with delight as the newlyweds take to the floor for the first time. These first dance songs are not only easy on the ears, but speak sweetly from the heart.
- Etta James “At Last”
- Bruno Mars “Marry You”
- John Legend “All of Me”
- Ed Sheeran “Thinking Out Loud”
- Norah Jones “Come Away with Me”
These are the songs that rocked the charts and are definitely considered some of the top wedding songs of 2015. Add these chart toppers to your reception playlist and you’re sure to have a packed dance floor.
- Walk the Moon “Shut Up and Dance”
- Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX “Fancy”
- Maroon 5 “Sugar”
- Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars “Uptown Funk”
- Taylor Swift “Shake it Off”
Take a trip down memory lane and go “old school” with some classic party songs that will delight all of your guests. Everyone knows the words and moves and loves to be a part of the party action.
- Village People “YMCA”
- Neil Diamond “Sweet Caroline”
- The Isley Brothers “Shout”
- Mr. C the Slide Man “The Cha-Cha Slide”
- Kool and the Gang “Celebration”
As the evening comes to a close, finish it with the perfect refrain. These last dance songs will end your celebration on a high note.
- Donna Summer “Last Dance”
- Bill Medley / Jennifer Warnes “I’ve Had the Time of My Life”
- The Spaniels “Goodnight Sweetheart”
- Cascada “Evacuate the Dance Floor”
- Semisonic “Closing Time”